So back in February Lucky Community closed up shop, wiping everyone’s content to make way for a new concept and a new way of working. Now? We have Lucky Shops and all contributors can post to campaigns where you style with a central theme/idea in mind.
The first one that I participated in was Leather jackets for Spring and I almost didn’t make it. By the time I got my post together it was the last day of the deadline and I had three places to go so I posted something really quick and kept it moving. Needless to say my typos were horrendous and I forgot to hyperlink the items in my post. Bad blogger!!!
This is my Leather & Whimsy post from March 11th. The idea was- how would you style with a leather jacket for ss2015? I decided to go with Durango Leather since I had just interlaced with them on Stylecaster’s #stylechat twitter event. I decided I wanted to do quirky/cute:
1. Leather motorcycle jacket with studded lapels: Durango Leather Company woman’s Demi Monde jacket, $360.99
2. Navy and red striped fit and flair dress with front pockets, LL Bean Signature poplin dress, $119
3. Sparkly statement necklace/headband, Chloe + Isabel Crystal Strand Statement Headband, $58
4. Convertible clutch/crossbody Shop Jacqueline Rose, Au Naturale clutch for Vitality, $45
5. Gold oxfords! Ami Clubwear gold lace tie-up oxfords, $6.49
This week they posted a prompt for Lucky contributors to play with pastels. I posted a collage called Pump Up Pastels With White & Brights, but Ill post the individual pics here on my blog. Ready? here we go!
Easy way to sneak in those pastels? Wear them on lips & nails!