Ok, more beauty products! The last two months have been crazy- so many things came in (in addition to stuff I asked for). I’ve been collecting and testing so hopefully some of these products will make it into your medicine cabinet this winter. I got an amazing range of products as well, so we have a LOT to talk about.
1. fresh is a sompany whose product I purchased even before I starting seriously blogging. I used this Lotus Youth Preserve Lotion over the summer and was definitely pleased with the results. featuring the company’s Super 7 Complex, I noticed an overall softening and brightening of my skin. Sente Labs has released a medical grade Dermal Repair Cream with bioactive glycoproteins to combat those little signs of aging. It’s pricey- almost $200, but if you really care about the appearance of your aging skin it might be for you. I tried the True Natural Hydro + Duo day cream, but didn’t like it. It smelled like licorice and that’s not my favorite smell. I ended up using it on my feet. I received these adorable little samples from Adrian London at NOLCHA Fashion Week. I got the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, the Miracle Skin Tightening Serum, and the Age Defying Moisture Cream for Men (which can actually be used by anyone).
2. Ulta Instant Moisture is purported to instantly replenish moisture. I still haven’t tried the Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream– but they have a great reputation I got both of these samples in my Glossy Box at the Beauty 20 Awards. I DID try the Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel- love. Love to death. For some reason, a lot of eye creams give me headaches. This one? Cooled the area and moisturized the one place that every other product is supposed to avoid. And there’s a lot in the jar, so I’ll have it all winter #winner I used this all last winter and swear by it, Plantscription Powerful Lifting Cream. We talked about Derma/e products in the last roundup.
3. These are two fun things that make you feel and look good with minimal effort- like, all you do is spray them on and done. The Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray– just read their description, it’s awesome. Thank you, Glossy Box! Jurlique Purely Bright Mist,spray on and pat gently into skin. Featuring something called Kakadu Plum Extract, it makes you feel radiant just from spraying it on.
1. Lipo Lotion from Measurable Difference is your answer to that little cellulite problem. It’s not just the lotion- there’s a nubby massaging top that vibrates to help you massage the lotion into your problem areas. I just started using it, but the top of my arms do feel tighter #stilltestingbuthopeful. Ulta Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion smells delicious and doesn’t leave you greasy, great for after bath. Origins Drink Up lip balm, conveniently sized moisture for lips with a sheer tint. Closely matched by Jurlique Love Balm, which has a fresh citrus scent and can be used on lips, elbows, knees, anywhere that needs a little ‘love’. Pacifica Indian Coconut super hydrating hand cream. I got it over the summer and haven’t used it all, so… Red Door Spa Professional Milk & Honey Nourishing Body Cream was gone so fast, it was crazy. I slathered it all over my body and wound up gleaming. People actually complemented me on the velvety appearance of my skin. I want to buy all the jars they have and just hoard it. The Milk & Honey Sugar Scrub is the same- just ridiculously luxurious skin pampering. #winner
1. This is a discount store find that I cherish- Dalan olive oil soap, partnered with a good pair of loofah gloves is the answer to dry skin prayers. It also works as a shampoo and helps with dandruff. Cheap and effective, so stock up.
3. I got the Fake Bake from Caravan Stylist Studio. I used it once, along with the enclosed purple gloves. St. Tropez’s products were a lot better- I really only have a little bit of the Bronzing Mousse left from this summer, and I used all of the Gradual Tan Everyday Body moisturizer and loved it. Even though I’m dark, The St. Tropez products gave me a sun-kissed glow that I adored, and I got a lot of male attention, and constant compliments on my skin. If you want took like you just left the beach when it’s gray and cold outside? get this stuff #winner. Perfekt Beauty Body Perfection Gel is like body makeup. Goes on smooth with a slight shimmer. Nice. Natura Bisse Diamond White SPF 50, is supposed to be perfect for all skin types. I did use Arbonne Made in the Shade Self Tanner, whose SPF 15 rating is helpful to anyone who spends time in the sun. It was kind of greasy, and the spray thing can be awkward.
Ok, I have literally watched 4 tv shows, (Gotham, Black-ish, How to Get Away With Murder, and I’m halfway through Brooklyn Nine-Nine- just in case you wondered. Thanks, HULU!) and I need to eat and go to the store. the next installment of our super huge product roundup? Haircare.
See you soon!
xoxo, Faith/Sassy Ethnic Bohemian