So, uh- they made the models look like Donatella at Versace Winter 2014 using Redken products exclusively. celebrity stylist blew the models’ hair stick straight then Redken Creative Consultant Guido’s team swept flat irons back and forth until the hair was stick straight.
In order to protect the integrity of the hair, Guido used pillow proof blowdry express primer and iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray.
Create the Look
1. Apply pillow proof blowdry express primer on damp hair
2. Spray guts 10 root-targeted volume spray foam on crown
3. Blowdry hair with natural bristle brush
4. Spray iron shape 11 finishing thermal spray on dry hair
5. Use a flat iron from root to ends to get stick straight hair
6. Backcomb the hair to create root volume
The sexy retro makeup look was created by maquillage wizard Pat McGrath by using double lashes and a tawny lip color with a smidge of gloss. Of the look, McGrath says that this is Donatella V’s version of ‘natural makeup’.